[PD] Hello!

Josh Moore kh405.7h30ry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:27:02 CET 2010

I have been working with PD for a couple weeks now, so I guess this is
my way of saying 'hi' to the community.

I've managed to make heaps of FM stuff, and I'm getting into learning
all the wavetable type objects and how they work. I've probably have
gone through half of the tutorials. It seems to be working well with
me, as I have been programming my own synth patches for years
including some modular synthesizers. As an audio engineer/enthusiast
with a six year time (semi-long for being 21) composing in many DAWs
and trackers I also have had concrete knowledge of the physics of
digital audio prior to starting.

It's great fun, more stable than Reaktor which I think is yuck to
begin with, and I'm mostly learning for the lack of good live granular
synthesis on the mac.

Josh