[PD] No "voltage-controlled" lowpass filter?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Feb 19 00:52:46 CET 2010

hello,

there is a lot of discussion about filter in this list.

if you wish to build filter with vanilla object, you can build yours with pole~ and zero~ objects.

you can also use biquad~ object.

you can also use expr~ to make an equivalent of my bq~ object and use my abstraction to compute coeficients.

and there is certainly lot's of other possibility with pure vanilla pd...

and lot's more with externals...