[PD] sending 'clear' to [oneshot] after a condition is met

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 21:12:16 CET 2010

2010/2/19 Alexandre Castonguay <acastonguay at artengine.ca>

> Hi all,
>
> I can't figure out why the message 'clear' in this patch is not sent to
> [oneshot].  Clicking it manually works fine.

My guess:
Trigger sequences the messages one after the other, but still within one
event, or timeframe...or what's the name...
So I think in your patch the 'clear' message and '42' arrive simultaneously.
If you put a [del] object inbetween the trigger object and the 'clear'
message it works,
(see attachment) but that's surely not the right way to do these things.
I also wonder what you would need this for.
gr,
Tim