[PD] pdopencv on lenny?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Feb 20 00:21:03 CET 2010

Hello all,

I'm trying to get pdopencv to work on my stock lenny system, but it
appears ffmpeg and libhighgui packages are out of sync, and I don't want
to deal with a mixed SID system (as that got me into trouble in the past!)

Both using the debs and compiling from source results in:

/home/bbogart/pd-stuff/OpenCV/pix_opencv/pix_opencv_floodfill.pd_linux:
/usr/lib/libhighgui.so.1: undefined symbol: img_convert
  pix_opencv_floodfill
... couldn't create

Apparently this is supposed to be fixed in 1.0.0-6.2, but lenny has
1.0.0-6.1, and testing/sid 1.0.0-6.3:

So, what is the best solution for getting around this problem?

Thanks to Lluis and Yves, this project looks really great.

.b.