[PD] Re 2: pd~ for Max

Johannes THIS_IS_POP at web.de
Sun Feb 21 00:17:15 CET 2010

hello list,

i just tried the pd~object (using pd - 0.42.5) in max 4.6 on osx and
it works for me now - with some troubles.

when i am changing the amplitude of the singnal, wich gets into the
first and
second inlet of pd~, via an message in the first inlet of pd~,
i get some dropouts and then max freezes totally. the problem don´t
appear when
i am changing the signal, wich is generated inside of the sub-process.

anyone with the same problem?
whats the reason for that issue?

thanks
yohannes