[PD] sending 'clear' to [oneshot] after a condition is met

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Feb 22 10:31:13 CET 2010

On 2010-02-19 20:38, Alexandre Castonguay wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I can't figure out why the message 'clear' in this patch is not sent to
> [oneshot].  Clicking it manually works fine.

which version on [oneshot] are you using?

the abstraction implementation seems to work as expected.
the external version, seems to have a re-entrant bug, which explains
your problem (the "once" flag is set after the data is sent to the
outlet; so when you send "42" to the object, will will immediately send
out it's value, triggering the clear message which will force the
once-flag to be cleared; then control is returned to [oneshot] which
set's the flag, effectively undoing the "clear")

this is all markEx trunk.

fgmasdr
IOhannes