[PD] deleting file from a Pd patch

fz at mur.at fz at mur.at
Tue Feb 23 22:35:35 CET 2010

Dear Matteo,
thanks a lot for this.- I did try it with some thnigs, what Derek proposed.-
It works really good.- I did use [makefilename], [prepend] and
[sys_gui] to find the right image to delete in the folder.-

What I want to do next, is to calculate the life span of the image,
that was deleted. So the time/date of delete event - time/date of the
image storing event = life span. May be with the pd time of HCS.-

fraenk