[PD] deleting file from a Pd patch

Fränk Zimmer fz at mur.at
Wed Feb 24 12:43:38 CET 2010

Another problem occured: -I can construct a filename an increment it
always by 1 to get with [makefilename]. - But I want to make snapshots
from a webcam by using [pix_write] and this object does already do an
increment of the <basefilename>, which means adding <current#>. - Is
there a possibility to switch this <current#> off. Or controlling it,
which means just taking numbers from 0-100?
thanks

fraenk

--

Fränk Zimmer