[PD] Puredata on maemo

Umberto umberto.torrez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 07:39:09 CET 2010

  Hi Hans, Koray  i installed pda 0.6-4 armel.deb on Meaemo 5, the application  runs but i cant get any sound
 i have 2 audio drivers OSS and ESD when i try OSS i get this in the shell OSS:
  SNDCTL_DSP_CHANNELS failed /dev/dps

  and with ESD i get this :
  error at esd open:0

  when the input and output channel on esd to 1 i dont get any error message , but
  pd is still not making any sound.

  Any idea?

  Koray did you had any luck ?

Ive also tried pureda 0.42.5-3 without any luck , it doesnt compile