[PD] http client native in pd?

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 27 19:41:57 CET 2010

Look at [mrpeach/tcpclient]. The help file does that. You need to format
the strings as lists of bytes, probably tables are the best way to do
that, although if you have Pd-extended the [mrpeach/str tolist] object
will do it. Or just use text files with the request strings.
Then load the response into a table and parse it there.

Martin