[PD] Strange bug in my patch

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 23:42:13 CET 2010

 > so how do you determine whether the loop is an infinite one?
 > and who will pay the numerous custodians in the galleries needed
 > to click on "yes, i really want this loop?".

You have a point. Better stated, you are absolutely right.
The second solution I mentioned is definitely better.
Which was more or less the same that you mention:

 > that it would be nice to be able to halt the virtual
 > machine without quitting Pd.

Anyway Pd should at least always allow you to save patches and
gracefully quit.

 > it would also be nice to have a step-debug mode...

I would be happy with just being able to find not-only-the-last error

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com