[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 59, Issue 101

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:53:28 CET 2010

Hi,

0.42.5-3 deb had some dependence problems with libc6 version, which blocks all the tcl/tk issues to be solved. I did not have any luck with pda 0.6-armel.deb at all. On the other hand, vanilla seems like the most promising, I will try to put my hands on this whenever I will have time. It would be nice to have a proper running version in Maemo.

Koray

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,
Aalto University,