[PD] wave generation questions

meino.cramer at gmx.de meino.cramer at gmx.de
Mon Mar 1 20:00:19 CET 2010

Hi,

I am playing around with examples of the FLOSS manual.

Currently I am sending messages like

<name of array> sinesum <parameterlist>

to an array, which then is read by tabread4~ and send
to an dac~.

To make this setup a little more convenient I am looking for
some simplifications:

1: Currently I have to enter edit mode to change the parameter list
   after "sinesum". Is it possible to do this in non-edit mode
   somehow?

2: Each time I edit the parameterlist and set the array afterwards, I
   have to send an "normalize 1"-message to normalize the amplitude to
   "1" max. Is it possible to automate this?

Best regards,
mcc