[PD] Help Patch and FLOSS Manual Updates

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:31:53 CET 2010

Hello Derek,

That's great, straight to the source. I'm most interested in
contributing to the Gem documentation, though it seems that many of
the empty index items have been cleaned up in the last few days.
[gemframebuffer] and [separator] would both be good to cover, but I
don't know that I can do them justice. [camera] would be good too even
though it's pretty straightforward.

I just created an account, so next time I come across something that's
dying to be documented I'll see about getting it done.

In regards to the minor correction I sent to the list last week, it
has in fact been taken care of, I just hadn't cleared my browser's
cache! Thanks to Servando Barreiro for that.

-Ben