[PD] Help Patch and FLOSS Manual Updates

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Mar 2 11:39:58 CET 2010

Hello Pierre,

There is a FLOSS Manual about FLOSS Manuals that explains translation a bit:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/XchangeIntro

I think you will have to request the new manual to be created on the
fm-discuss list:

However it would be good to wait until the content of this manual
stabilizes and appears on the front page of the FLOSS Manuals site:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/

Best!
Derek

---Oblique Strategy # 169: