[PD] integer values

volker böhm vboehm at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 2 12:02:38 CET 2010

On 02.03.2010, at 11:03, João Pais wrote:
>  (Volker, if you're not in a hurry and this interests you, I could
> make an example around the end of the week)
>
> The good thing about data structures is that you can make a nice gui
> with it (in case that matters).

hi joao,
no it's not urgent at all.
the looks aren't important to me, but the inteface should be intuitive
and responsive (the array solution is lacking responsiveness in my
opinion. it's actually not easy to control single values).

jonathan, thanks a lot for your examples using data structures, this
looks exactly like what i was hoping for.
i'm only an occasional pd-hacker, and i've never looked at ds - and i
know why: it seems complicated ;)

well, i had only a quick go with this patch, but fwiw, i couldn't find
a way to get the values back form the sliders to use them in the
patch. i'm sure this is somehow possible, so i'm going to check the
docs.

thanks,
volker.