[PD] A better pitch shifter?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 3 17:10:25 CET 2010

Hi all,

I tried making a mult-delay pitch shifter once.  It was no good for reducing
latency, but it did slightly decrease the phenomenon of double attacks
one sometimes gets - but also reduces the presence of the sound, not a
tradeoff I liked in the end.  I tried a bunch of other things over a
period of months with no luck.

cheers
Miller