[PD] A better pitch shifter?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:18:00 CET 2010

Thank you all for your replies!
I will give shifter~ a try tomorrow.

Another related question : does any of you know how the digitech whammy
pedal works? Considering how it sounds i'd say it basically tracks the pitch
(the way sigmund~ would) and then generates a synthesized sound which kind
of sounds like an electric guitar, and which frequency can be modified at
will. Am I right? This is different pitch shifter model altogether, isn't?

Pierre