[PD] Variable CPU?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Mar 4 17:08:08 CET 2010

pd have a -nosleep option, in order to use all available processing power. i think it was made in order to have a dirty solution for this problem.
unfortunately, it look like it's not working on 0.42.5 at least on linux.

maybe you can try to find an older version of pd and start pd -nosleep : it should use 100% cpu every-time, but performances should be good.

Cyrille