[PD] gem fullscreen question

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Mar 4 19:40:40 CET 2010

I guess you don't have the option of a second monitor for your [gemwin]?

I noticed that [key] doesn't work when the [gemwin] is fullscreen, but
if you use [gemkeyname] or [gemkeyboard] you can trigger a "destroy"
message to the [gemwin].

You can combine messages and use a [t b b] so that first "bang" sends
the "0, destroy" message to [gemwin] and the second "bang" sends a
message like "dimen 320 240, create, 1".

Best,
D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::