[PD] gem fullscreen question

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Mar 4 22:48:53 CET 2010

Yes, in that case don't use the "fullscreen" message. Use "dimen X Y"
and "offset X Y", giving it the dimensions of your second screen, and
the offset to the left or right of where your second screen is located.
Look at the [pd window properties] subpatch of the [gemwin] help file
for details on other kinds of messages you can use.

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 194: