[PD] audio breaking

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Mar 4 23:41:42 CET 2010

(I re-send this 'cause before I left the wrong subject in the email)

Hi Oded,
sorry if it sounds obvious, but have you tried starting Pd with the flag -rt?

the flag will set Pd to get an actual real-time priority.

Message: 3Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:13:24 -0800 (PST)

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net