[PD] audio breaking

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 13:19:36 CET 2010

I have the same problem. You should look into the jack control setup and
play around with the period and buffer. Pd with other than 2 periods start
to give lot of sync erros. The problem is that in a firewire device 2
periods is not enough.
So for me its a Pd issue in here. Try it with 2 periods and see if pd gives
errors(jack will start to have xruns but its only to test pd).

Cya