[PD] -rt w/ pd-extended on OS X

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Mar 7 13:16:51 CET 2010

Hi Dan,

are you saying you run Pd on OSX with an -rt flag, or that running it on
OSX is like running it with an -rt flag on Linux?

I've had a chance to compare identical patches on identical hardware
(Powerbook G4 w/ OSX 10.4 and Gentoo) and I have to say I got a *lot*
more processing power on Gentoo, upwards of 25% increase. That could
have something to do with a leaner OS of course...

Best,
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::