[PD] routing midi-clock

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 18:04:48 CET 2010

Hi

I'm trying (and failing) to build a pd patch for routing midi-clock +
audio based on the position of a horizontal slider.

So basically a patch that sends all midi, or at least midi clock
straight through if some object holds 1 block it if the object holds 0.

I tried the [midirealtimein], but I'm not sure how to pass the messages
to [midiout] (or some other object).

A more severe problem, that I might be facing is if the stream of midi
clock messages will be broken if I switch streams like this while the
syncing app is running.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk