[PD] Extended can't load any library except Gem on Windows Vista

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 19:07:53 CET 2010

Errata corrige: there is one other library that does load, it is "vbap".

And one thing it has in common with Gem is that its folder contains a
dll file with the same name, namely "vbap.dll". Seems like all other
libraries don't (though I haven't checked _all_ of them).

So I guess I should add the other directories to path rather than to
startup?
The very strange thing is that it used to work up to a few days ago
however.......

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com