[PD] gridflow on windows

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:52:21 CET 2010

Hi,

I have just downloaded gridflow 0.0.7(final) for Windows from
http://gridflow.ca/ and followed the installation instructions (copy 7
dll files to windows/system32, the gridflow folder into extra, and added
gridflow to startup), but I get the following error (in a popup window,
not the pd console):

"No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento canvas_setgraph
en la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos pd.dll"

which roughly means

"cannot find the entry point of procedure canvas_setgraph in the dynamic
link library pd.dll"

Once I hit "OK", the console says:
D:\\programmi\\pd\\extra\\gridflow\\gridflow.dll: couldn't load
gridflow: can't load library

Do I need something more to have it running on Windows?
Or should I try with some older version of Pd? (I'm using 0.42.4)

thanks
m.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette