[PD] osx pduino: nothing works

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Mar 9 21:38:24 CET 2010

You need to match the versions of the Firmata on the Arduino and the
Firmata on Pd.  Also, you should not use Firmata from Arduino 0017,
its buggy.  Use Arduino 0018.

For ATMEGA8 using OldStandardFirmata, but before uploading, change the
baud rate in setup() to 57600. That's the only change from Firmata
V2.0 to V2.1.   V2.0 is 115200 and V2.1 is 57600.  Arduino now uses
57600 for everything.

.hc