[PD] osx pduino: nothing works

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Mar 10 00:17:00 CET 2010

I just taught a class on Firmata/Pduino with 15 students on Mac OS X
and it worked for all of them.  If you think there is a bug, please do
file a bug report.  I am wrapping up everything for the Pduino 0.5
release, so it would be good to get more info to make sure it all works.

ATMEGA8's are not really well supported by Arduino any more.  You can
get a ATMEGA168 for a few euros, and just swap chips.  Its definitely
worth the upgrade.

The vesrion of Firmata included in Arduino 0018 is the best one, but
the one in Pduino-0.5beta6 zip should be fine too.  OldStandardFirmata
== StandardFirmataV2_0

.hc