[PD] Fontsizes

meino.cramer at gmx.de meino.cramer at gmx.de
Wed Mar 10 03:51:20 CET 2010

Hi hc,

I am using Gentoo-Linux, where pd-extended is available
as overlay only.
So I tzhink, I have to patch these overlay's sources to
get the inprovement you made (THANKS!:)

>From your point of view: What is the best way for me to
update the overlay for Gentoo (and not to wait for others
to do so...;) ?

Best regards,
mcc

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> [10-03-10 03:44]: