[PD] gridflow on windows

dmotd inaudible at simplesuperlativ.es
Wed Mar 10 15:35:36 CET 2010

hello matteo,

its safe to ignore the pddp* messages, pddp is a series of
objects that make the internal documentation a little more
user friendly when interacting with the outside world (ie
internet URLS).

you're right it's not part of gridflow, but i think they
are generally packaged with pd-extended. it wont effect the
usability of gridflow, or its documentation to not have
these objects, so don't worry!

cheers,
dmotd