[PD] osx pduino: nothing works

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Mar 10 21:58:03 CET 2010

Once I fixed the baudrate (thx!!!) it works fine. One student has
trouble with an ATMEGA328 that I will have to troubleshoot tomorrow.

Good idea to make a specific release, or at least label it in some way
that makes it clear. I know it's ugly to support very old hardware, but
I think there are a lot of those things out there in the world still.

Best,
D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::