[PD] [PD-announce] Good Morning Puredata

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 00:00:49 CET 2010

Hey Brakolo,
good to see you there ;)

András, the page you linked was the wiki page we use during the first
puredata meeting in italy in april 2007. It was organized by bugslab, an
italian hacklab from Rome. Now we are focused on other activities, like
this:
http://nilin-palestine.org
but still there is people of us working on PD and other free tools for
creativity. The better site for meet the italian PD community is
www.puredata.it
If you are in italy looking for some cool hack space write me ;)
cheers
husk

2010/3/10 András Murányi <muranyia at gmail.com>

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM, brankojr <brankolo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>> I'm brankolo from Turin in Italy.
>> I'm using Pure Data from two years ago, i'm not so expert but i LOVE it.
>>
>> I also working on ITALY Community of Pure Data to expand the use of this
>> software, and to find solution together.
>>
>> I practice expecially in ArtWork-Apps connected to Arduino for sensors and
>> motors.
>>
>> So, i hope to spend good time in this mailinglist, and I wish you have
>> fun.
>>
>> Bye, see you soon.
>>
>> :)
>>

> Bienvenuto Brankolo,
>
> please keep us posted about ITALY Community of Pure Data as there are a few
> people on the list who might be interested - I am keen on Turin-Milano area
> happenings.
> btw do you know these guys? http://puredata.bugslab.net/
>
> Andras

If identity in the Post-modernism is nothing you can call me a
RadikalTeknoFreak Hartivist
www.estereotips.net
qeve.estereotips.net