[PD] Fontsizes

meino.cramer at gmx.de meino.cramer at gmx.de
Thu Mar 11 02:32:13 CET 2010

Regarding the fix, which was mentioned here:
I checked, whether there is something on the svn of pd-overlay for
gentoo-linux...nothing.

And: What version of pd was patched with this fix?

Regarding you posting:
The "or others" is the thing, which gives me headaches... ;/

What do you suggest what I can do to fix the problem in a
at least half efficient way?

mcc

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> [10-03-11 00:48]: