[PD] gem fullscreen question

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Thu Mar 11 06:54:50 CET 2010

offset and dimen work fine on my intel as well:

lspci
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS,
943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/GME,
943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03)

However I prefer to use border message rather than fullscreen because
fullscreen just hijacks my X. Perhaps this behaviour is specific to my
GFX controller.

./MiS