[PD] Image in a patch?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 22:14:26 CET 2010

Thank you both for your replies. I didn't know about the [image] object,
it's pretty handy.
@Roman : I understand that GEM would be a good idea, but i know nothing
about it. For now I think i'll just develop something very simple, sample
being played randomly and a very simple GUI (bangs behind images will do).
But GEM looks great anyway, I'll take a closer look sometime soon.

Pierre