[PD] Monome emulation using Novation Launchpad in PD

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 03:22:00 CET 2010

Hi Everyone,

I've just acquired a Novation Launchpad MIDI controller. Been playing it for
a while using Live, and I love it, kinda makes my workflow easier while
giving me a room for improvising if I want to use it on a live performance.
Then I do a little bit googling, and founded out that there's a monome
emulation using Max/MSP for this Launchpad, named nonome. Even though that's
an excellent application on its own, I'm just curious, is there any monome
emulation for launchpad that is built using PD? PD seems more CPU friendly
on my Macbook then Max/MSP.

Thanks and regards,

Didit

--