[PD] acceleration - deceleration between coordinates - how to do this?

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Tue Mar 16 21:33:56 CET 2010

hi,

a very common approach to this is using a function like cosine or an
other function which fits your needs. u can still use the vline but
instead of directly using it use its output to control the "fade function":

[line]

[* 3.14159]

[cos]

here's a page with a few useful examples of other functions:

http://codeplea.com/simple-interpolation

Martin