[PD] acceleration - deceleration between coordinates - how to do this?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 16 22:20:44 CET 2010

Hallo,
Thomas Jeppesen hat gesagt: // Thomas Jeppesen wrote:

> Great - Thank you very much. I'll take a look in the mapping library.

For RjDj scenes you probably will prefer the "puremapping" library, in SVN at
Sourcforge in: trunk/abstractions/nusmuk/puremapping/

Last I checked, the older "mapping" had many dependencies on externals and
other abstractions etc. This can be a proctological nuisance when only vanilla
Pd is available.

puremapping additionally omits the [expr] object most of the time, which gives
a speedup and lets you run on the less-than-vanilla Pd in RjDj which is missing
[expr].

Ciao
--
Frank