[PD] video of Pd Workshop for 11 year olds

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 05:38:37 CET 2010

Hans, that's excellent!

i was quite curious how kids could react to pd ..
hm ..i'd love to do some pd tutorials one day, and yeah i was thinking
about kids as well!

the only thing is that i couldn't check the video -
i still don't have sound working in flash with my soundcard setup ;(

may be you have the video somewhere else?
abby/cclive doesn't support blip.tv and i tried videosnag.com ..but it
didn't do anything ..