[PD] pduino digital inputs memsic ATmega328

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Mar 18 14:34:58 CET 2010

Hi all,
I'm kind of newbie to arduino and pduino, standardFrmata2.1. I made some
simple successful experiments with a GSR and analog inputs, but now i'm
trying to read values from a Memsic accelerometers and can't work it out.
Memsic outputs x-value and y-value on digital inputs 3 and 2. Using the code
provided within the Memsic arduino tutorial I can see values through arduino
serial monitor, but with pduino nothing is happening.

Running arduino-test and selecting the proper port (4) i get some errors:

get_baud_ratebits: 57600.000000
set_baudrate baudbits: 4097
[comport] opened serial line device 4 (/dev/ttyUSB0)

*[comport] write returned -1, errno is 11
Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line*

but [version(, [firmware( messages works properly. Then i make sure the
pinMode is set to 0, but still nothing.
I'm sure I'm missing something here, so any help would be much appreciated
and forgive me... I'm learning.
thanks in advance,

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net