[PD] [forWiimote] abstraction - wiimote - motion plus - IR - nunchuck

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Mar 18 18:24:43 CET 2010

Hello,

Here an abstraction [forWiimote] and its help patch [forWiimote-help].
Should only work on Linux because of [wiimote] external.
Need : zexy and mrpeach.

You have to download cwiid from git repository :
git://github.com/abstrakraft/cwiid.git
and download new wiimote source from :
svn checkout
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/externals/hardware/wiimote
Apply the patch for cwiid :
cd /yourpath/libcwiid
and then :
patch -p0 <
'/yourpath/wiimote/patches/cwiid201_motionplus_sensitivity.patch'

Then :
./configure
make
make install

cd /yourpath/wiimote
Then :
make

If there are mistakes, please correct me !
If there are any troubles with [forWiimote], thx to tell me !
I haven't any Wiimote here so i can't test my last version + i have
never use IR.
thx to IOhannes for his help.
++

Jack