[PD] [PD-announce] Pduino 0.5beta8 and Firmata 2.1 released!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Mar 18 22:11:24 CET 2010

Now that Firmata 2.1 is released and included in Arduino 0018, we have
a new beta release for the Pduino [arduino] object.  There were lots
of cleanups and fixes on test and help patch, and the addition of
symbols like "input", "analog", etc. to the [pinMode ( message.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#pduino

I tested this on a Diecimila and original Arduino.  These are the only
Arduinos I have, so testing and bug reports on those are very
helpful.  There are no outstanding bugs that I know of, if I hear of
no other bugs, I think this one will be the final release!

scarcity."        -John Gilmore