[PD] nogui, no signal

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Mar 19 20:17:04 CET 2010

Well, I do recall having some very not-working comb filters in a -nogui
patch, where other things did work. This was some years ago. Would a
[block] object suffer from this initialization problem? That might
explain it. I have no idea where those patches went to, they were from
2005 or something, so I have no way to verify this now...

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 119: