[PD] nogui, no signal

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sat Mar 20 10:07:50 CET 2010

Based on this conversation, and in a completely unscientific way, I
would say maybe [block~] or [switch~] might cause problems, and places
where those are might need a [netreceive] to initialize audio. But I am
guessing. This seems like a very deeply embedded problem in Pd, and was
enough for me to disregard -nogui as completely broken. YMMV.

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 174: