[PD] pix_snap + pix_record = problem

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:39:37 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to use a [pix_record] after a [pix_snap] but I get errors and
it doesn't record. The help patch does work, and I could make my own
working test patch with [pix_video] followed by [pix_record] and it does
work.

However, when I try with pix_snap (to capture what I'm rendering and
record it), I get the following error as soon as the gemhead is
connected to the chain:

error: recordQT: EndMediaEdits failed with error -2008

Then, when I send it "record 1, auto 1", I get these errors:

error: recordQT: CreateMovieFile failed with error -47
error: recordQT: EndMediaEdits failed with error -2008

If I delete the pix_record and replace it by

[pix_texture]

[cube 4]

I see the snapped image (snapped every frame), so [pix_snap] is working
correctly.

Any idea?
What are error -47 and error -2008?

(btw do errors really have negative codes or is it some type error?)

Thanks in advance
m.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette