[PD] pix_snap + pix_record = problem

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:57:00 CET 2010

Thank you Peter and der.brandt for the patches.
Your test patches work (and so do some variations of them that make them
essentially similar to what I'm trying to do): I'm trying to find out
what's different in my patch; at the moment I can't find any significant
difference.... I'll let you know

It would help (maybe) to know what the- those error messages mean...

thanks
m.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette