[PD] any mac OS terminal experts?

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Thu Mar 25 19:13:12 CET 2010

You should be able to run them from the command line. When you say
that you are "opening the files", do you mean you're clicking on them
in the Finder? As you've said, that will just open up a terminal
window.

Also, these commands just communicate with strings over a TCP socket.
If you're comfortable with socket programming in Ruby then you don't
even have to use pdsend and pdreceive.

andy