[PD] Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

vade doktorp at mac.com
Thu Mar 25 19:57:12 CET 2010

Not a DSP guy (video guy), but I've heard the same exact complaints of Max/MSP - that other commercial apps have a smoother sound generally, even with simple patches.

Since Max used a version of PD at some point for the DSP stuff, I'd imagine they would be in general about the same, but what do I know.