[PD] Local Variables in GUI Properties (receive-symbol)

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:39:37 CET 2010

Hello,

Is there a way to use local variables ($0) in GUI send-symbol /
receive-symbol properties? If I just put in $0 it interprets it as
"0", and I can't set it after creation because there will be multiple
copies of the abstraction present in a patch and I don't want them all
to be set to the same "local" variable (kinda defeats the point). I
can't use an external send/receive object because I'm using canvases,
which don't have inlets or outlets.

Thanks,

-Ben